Coma Coma

Perfect

Atmospheric, moody, creepy and genuinely mysterious. There are too few games and movies that can literally perfect something like this. I'm glad I stopped to try this. It's just perfection in an enchanting and mysteriously atmospheric game. 10/10, 5/5. Well done.

"Notepad Drawing Collab" "Notepad Drawing Collab"

I Guess The Work Paid Off...

The month of work was well worth it, as I can blatantly see now. Awesome job organizing this, now stop being moody! >:3

NOTE: Awesome, I was Co-Authored.

JKAmovies responds:

You sure where :)

Thanks, A lot of effort came from people, but in the end it's all worth it :)

Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit

Sexy!

Nice little Flash movie. I love the hidden easter egg, cause I've always wanted to see Eva nude. Hot, Sexy and damn stylish. Great work. Need to see more swimsuit games. :)

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Nice, but lacks the 'spark'.

This is a game based on Madness Combat. This is a very nice game which I have fun playing. Spawning countless enemies only to gun them all down with the heavy machine gun. Practice mode is bliss, with freedom to do what you want, with any weapon you want. You can create your character (With mine being an FBI agent with a savior like beard.) from scratch and save the game state to how you want it to be next time you play. There's quality and detail options for those with slightly worse computers. (Yup, that's me, so YES!!!!) The only problem I have with the game is the fact that story mode is very limited to one area. Overall, nice game with a smooth, rich texture that will keep you entertained for about 40 minutes at a time. well, done but not worthy of my smiley face. :(