Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Short, Sweet & Hits All The Right Places.

Well, first thing's first; I laughed my ass off. Whether it was the batshit-crazy content or the fact that I'm willing to laugh at anything right now, I'm not sure, but it sure made my day.

Now, I'm not going to accuse the Awesome Series for 'going downhill' or losing its wit, nor will I talk about how 'winners don't use drugs'. I loved this. The animation was refreshingly delightful to behold, and the constant screaming/improvised dialogue was charming to say the least. While it was a bit short, the Awesome Series, as of late, seems to have built up a repertoire for sudden abrupt endings, so this isn't really an area to cause too much of a fuss. Making the flash a bit longer, however, would have been nice. The voices were crisp and perfectly exaggerated, while the sudden hysteria really got me laughing.

Negatively, the lack of previous 'wit' or real focus on the game itself is definitely one of this cartoon's shortcomings, but, really, it's nothing to kick up a shit about. The way I see it is tis; Egoraptor was merely portraying the fanboy-ish nature of the stereotypical Halo 'connoisseur'. They're loyal, they're insane, and they snort the game disc because it's THAT DAMN GOOD. Thats my satirical interpretation of it, anyway. It could all just be insane psychedelic bullshit with a nonsensical meaning... but at least it's funny bullshit.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Retardedly Brilliant

This was too good for words. Really, I mean it. All of NG owes it to themselves to watch this. Even you, Rena. *Squints eyes*

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

This was... ugh...

This 'series' was never funny, even since the very beginning. Poor writing, poor animation and poor voice acting are the main downfalls. The jokes seemed to be even less funny due to the animators. While it's harsh, I truly think setting your standards higher would result in a much better turnout.

I gave this a 2 out of 10 because I liked the 'How to Make People Go WTF At A Brawl Tournament' and the little extra animation at the end after the final credits. Everything else, however, was very predictable and extremely unfunny. Memes do not automatically make something funny. If anything, they decredit all it's worth. Just my $0.02.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Good in places...

It started off pretty lame/cliche', but quickly evolved to become a fury of special effects and intense action, which was a treat for the eyes, however, it dragged on a fair bit after the 3:00 mark and I found myself getting quite bored. Some variation that strayed from the constant 'wish-woosh' transitions would have been nice. Overall, a VERY solid Flash, just not mindblowing.

Brawl 4 Brawl 4

Simply because...

Holy shit, that ending... that was worth 10 stars alone. Otherwise, it was pretty horrible... it was just funny as shit. xD

Junior Junior

Excellent

I love how you've linked these all together, it's great. :)

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Awesome

I LOVED the Konata+Kagami scene. >;D

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 2/2

"Hilarious!"

"Look at me bitch! Don't look at me!"

I loved it, you're a genius, whoever you are.

Operation Infiltration Operation Infiltration

Great

Other than the drawing, which could use a bit more work, it was excellent. The animation was top notch.

PuffballsUnited responds:

This was the first time I ever animated anything that wasn't a stick figure. :P I also was in between styles while making this. Some parts I used the pencil tool, and on some parts I used the paint brush.

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

Pretty Good

I loved the fluidity of the animation, it looked excellent. i also loved the choices, however, the first two were pretty predictable. Overall, great work, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! I know some of the choices were a little predictable. The sequel is going to be much better! More choices and less predictability.